[ZendTo] Authenticator after update

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Wed Apr 24 21:48:09 BST 2019

Just thought I would mention that I also use LDAP but not AD.  So I am one of those "few sites".  I haven't tried the updater yet because last upgrade time I built a new ZendTo server on SLES (moved off my old Ubuntu server).  I'll have to see what happens next update time.

Ken Etter, System Administrator
Architectural Group
260.432.9337 | msktd.com

>>> Jules via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> 4/21/2019 7:13 AM >>>
> John,

Sorry, I suspect that you are one of the few sites using LDAP, but not AD.
:-(
What happens if you explicitly set them (to quite possibly empty strings), rather than comment them out?
The updater doesn't understand PHP itself, it looks for settings and comments. It can't tell the difference between a commented-out setting and any other sort of comment.
Let me know how you get on. If I need to change some of the behaviour to treat an "empty" value as if it weren't set at all, I can do that no problem.