[ZendTo] Authenticator after update

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Thu Apr 25 09:07:43 BST 2019

Ken,

And please note that the /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade script takes a
"--dryrun" option if you want to see exactly what files it has found,
and what it will use as the new template, and what it will use as the
file containing your old settings.
It then shows you exactly what commands it would run to do the upgrade
of the preferences.php and zendto.conf files.