[ZendTo] 5.12-7 beta released

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Sep 18 15:57:03 BST 2018

Folks,

I have just released the latest beta version 5.12-7.

This contains everything I have planned for the new stable production
release, except complete translations (which some very kind volunteers
among you are updating for me :-)

Please do try this beta and let me know what you think.
     https://zend.to/beta.php

The only feature that *may* make it into the next stable release that is
not presently in 5.12-7 is authentication via Active Directory using TLS
(as an improvement to SSL). But if that is going to require serious
configuration at all, then I may leave it out of this one and document
it carefully for the following version.

Many thanks!

'It's in Apple's DNA that technology alone is not enough. It's
  technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities,
  that yields us the result that makes our hearts sing.' - Steve Jobs