[ZendTo] Calling all ZendTo translators !!

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Sep 18 15:26:36 BST 2018

Folks,

In order to release the new version, I need to ask for your help again.

Including the phrases to handle the encryption & decryption, plus the
new ones since then, there are about another 40 phrases in total that
need translating.

I have attached to this email:
1. A text file giving all the new strings, 1 per line.
2. A zip file of the current state of the translation files, as I have them.

Please can you also carefully check any existing translations in the
".po" files that are marked as "fuzzy" as I know that a few of these are
wrong and will need correcting.

If you can send me the new translation files, I can release the new
version which is a lot quicker and simpler to use for most users than
previous versions, in all sorts of ways.

Many thanks!

The current UK shipping forecast:
Sole, Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea: Southwest 6 to gale 8, occasionally severe
gale 9 later, perhaps storm 10 later in Irish Sea. Rough or very rough,
occasionally high later in west Sole. Rain or showers. Good, occasionally
poor.