[ZendTo] main.js question

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Wed Oct 31 09:32:23 GMT 2018

Gray,

Yes, it would be overwritten.

However, I have just added that 'id' field, with the name you have given
below, to the code, so the next time you upgrade the id will be there
for you already. Just put your CSS into www/css/local.css and you should
be good to go.

On 30/10/2018 22:02, Gray McCord via ZendTo wrote:

> If I make a change to the main.js file in v5.15, will it be
> overwritten when I update future versions using yum update? The reason
> I ask is that I need to be able to modify the presentation of the
> javascript version of the login form for narrow (ie mobile) displays,
> and I want to make the following change to line 27 to add an id to the
> div following the loginForm div:

> $(loginForm).after(
>    $(*'<div>'*, { *'style'*: *'height:30px' *})
> );

> $(loginForm).after(    $(*'<div>'*, { *'id' *: *'jsloginafter' *, *'style'*: *'height:30px' *}) );
>
> This is so I can format it with css.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Gray McCord
>
> /Adapt, Mutate, Migrate, or Die/
>
> -C. Darwin

'When I read Shakespeare I am struck with wonder
  That such trivial people should muse and thunder
  In such lovely language.' - D.H. Lawrence