[ZendTo] main.js question

Gray McCord gdm at sangabriel.com
Tue Oct 30 22:02:04 GMT 2018

If I make a change to the main.js file in v5.15, will it be overwritten when I update future versions using yum update? The reason I ask is that I need to be able to modify the presentation of the javascript version of the login form for narrow (ie mobile) displays, and I want to make the following change to line 27 to add an id to the div following the loginForm div:

$(loginForm).after(
   $('<div>', { 'style': 'height:30px' })
);

To:
$(loginForm).after(
   $('<div>', { 'id' : 'jsloginafter' , 'style': 'height:30px' })
);

This is so I can format it with css.

Thanks!

Gray McCord