[ZendTo] Calling all translators (for 5.16) — just 1 phrase

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Tue Oct 30 17:18:44 GMT 2018

Everton,

Many thanks for that.
At Marcel Richter's suggestion, I have also now added a similar line to
the decryption passphrase dialog box.
So please can you translate this for me too?
"You can ask the sender<br/>for the decryption passphrase."

Thanks!
Jules.

On 30/10/2018 14:36, Everton Bruno Bernardi via ZendTo wrote:
> Hi there Jules.
>
> Here is the pt-br translation:
>
> "Essa palavra-chave não será enviada aos destinatários.<br/>Você
> precisa fazer o envio manualmente."
>
> Warm regards.
>

> Everton Bernardi
>
> On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 11:29 AM Jules Field via ZendTo
> <zendto at zend.to <mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     To my wonderful translators out there:
>
>     Please can you translate this phrase for me. It is shown as a
>     warning near the top of the dialog box where the sender enters the
>     passphrase if they have asked for the drop-off to be encrypted.
>
>     There is a break in the middle as this text sets the width of that
>     dialog box. If you don't split it up, it gets way too long and so
>     the dialog box becomes far too wide and looks wrong.
>
>     The phrase is:
>
>     "This passphrase will not be sent to the recipients.<br/>You need
>     to do this yourself."
>
>     Here is a screenshot of where it appears:
>

>     Many thanks all!
>
>     Jules
>
>     --
>     Julian Field MEng CEng CITP MBCS MIEEE MACM
>
>     'It's in Apple's DNA that technology alone is not enough. It's
>       technology married with liberal arts, married with the humanities,
>       that yields us the result that makes our hearts sing.' - Steve Jobs
>
>     www.Zend.To  <http://www.Zend.To>
>     Twitter: @JulesFM

> /Everton Bruno Bernardi <http://google.com/+EvertonBrunoBernardi>/

'The owls are not what they appear.' - David Lynch (indirectly)