[ZendTo] Zend.to error during drop-off

Ken Etter KLE at msktd.com
Thu Oct 25 13:38:53 BST 2018

I am running this on Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS if that matters.

Ken
>>> Ken Etter via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to> 10/25/2018 8:36 AM >>>
Just upgraded my Zend.To installation from 4.x to 5.15-1.  Everything appeared to go ok.  But when I click drop-off files, I get an error that states:  "Sorry, I failed to drop-off your files!  Note that you cannot drop-off directories, only files."  I'm not dropping off a directory, just a single file.  I tried a couple different file types - same error each time.  Any suggestions for fixing this?  Thanks!

Ken Etter, System Administrator
Architectural Group
260.432.9337 | msktd.com