[ZendTo] Drop-off issues

Marcos Parrell Solà marcos.parrell at deiser.com
Thu Nov 22 15:42:06 GMT 2018

Hello and sorry if this issue has been addressed before,

We have installed ZendTo from scratch over a new installation of CentOS 7 minimal and using the ZendTo installer, everything goes fine but we are experiencing issues when dropping-off the files, does not matter whatever you try to send, we always receive the same failure message and the logs does not through any error:

Sorry, I failed to drop-off your files!
Note that you cannot drop-off directories, only files

The error appears when the drop-off progress bar reach the 100% but I have note that no file is placed on incoming folder during the upload... and ff course, we are not sending folders.

I have seen someone reporting on last march the same issue ( http://jul.es/pipermail/zendto/2018-March/003156.html ) but he receive not answer, do you noticed this issue before?, is there anything I can check?

I keep investigating but any clue will be appreciated!.

Best regards and many thanks in advance,
Marcos.