[ZendTo] Drop-off issues

David Jones djones at ena.com
Thu Nov 22 16:33:14 GMT 2018

I think this could be the same clamav problem that I had and Jules recently posted about so look back in the recent archives.  The ClamAV package on C7 changed recently causing the apache user to be added to the virusgroup.  Add it and restart httpd to see if that solves your problem.

/etc/group

=========