[ZendTo] Need Help with AD and/or MySQL Setup for Authentication

Pawan Thakur gm.pawanthakur at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:00:30 GMT 2018

Hello,

Story looks simple and straight forward, but it just doesn't work.

I collected AD settings from my the admin using the steps mentioned in
the document. Added the retrieved settings as in the preferences file,
No Luck.

I installed Maria DB on the server, so that we can use the DB and can
use a web based interface to create users. But while Importing the DB
zendto.MySQL I am getting these random errors.

*zendto.MySQL**
**
**ERROR 1091 (42000) at line 177: Can't DROP 'PRIMARY'; check that
column/key exists**
**ERROR 1061 (42000) at line 178: Duplicate key name 'usernameI'**
*
What am I doing wrong ? Any help appreciated.

We have a working server which is not usable just because we don't have
a user friendly Authentication implemented.

Cheers,
Pawan