[ZendTo] Install in shared environment

bbrendon at gmail.com bbrendon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:02:17 GMT 2018

It works. It’s a bit tricky. I have it running in a shared environment with
nginx. I’m opposed to the current “dedicate a VM to it” mantra but my voice
is too small so it is what it is.

Running it on Ubuntu 12 sounds like a bad idea but it must be possible.
Just how hard is it going to be... is the the question.