[ZendTo] Install in shared environment

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Fri Nov 2 19:48:30 GMT 2018

I presume you're using apache - If you look in /etc/apache2/sites-available you should see some virtualhosts already defined.  Configure Zendto it to point to whichever directory zendto is using, i.e., /opt/zendto normally.  See https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/vhosts/examples.html

The install scripts should drop the zendto related things in place, and not clobber anything already there.  The DocumentRoot and ServerName directives should keep things sorted for each site.

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.