[ZendTo] Install in shared environment

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Nov 16 11:00:37 GMT 2018

The snag with Ubuntu 12 is finding PHP 7 and the sodium libraries for it.

On 02/11/2018 20:02, bbrendon--- via ZendTo wrote:
> It works. It’s a bit tricky. I have it running in a shared environment
> with nginx. I’m opposed to the current “dedicate a VM to it” mantra
> but my voice is too small so it is what it is.
>
> Running it on Ubuntu 12 sounds like a bad idea but it must be
> possible. Just how hard is it going to be... is the the question.
>
> On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 02:19 Garry Glendown via ZendTo <zendto at zend.to
> <mailto:zendto at zend.to>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I've been using ZendTo quite a while, usually on stand-alone servers,
>     but have now got to install in a shared environment ... that is, I
>     need
>     to put it in a sub-directory of a webserver... I'm not sure the
>     install
>     scripts will be "compatible" with the shared environment (which,
>     additionally, is a pretty old Ubuntu 12 installation). What's the
>     recommended course of action in such a case?
>
>     Tnx, -garry
>

>     --
>     PGP Fingerprint: A79F A33F 5B13 BEB7 A51D 274F F99C 3AE2 4BCB 7015

'In Flanders fields the poppies blow
  Between the crosses, row on row,
  That mark our place: and in the sky
  The larks still bravely singing fly
  Scarce heard amid the guns below.

  We are the dead: Short days ago,
  We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
  Loved and were loved: and now we lie
  In Flanders fields!

  Take up our quarrel with the foe
  To you, from failing hands, we throw
  The torch: be yours to hold it high
  If ye break faith with us who die,
  We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
  In Flanders fields.' Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae

Composed at the battlefront on May 3, 1915
during the second battle of Ypres, Belgium