[ZendTo] Beta testers and Translators -- please help! NEW VERSION IMMINENT

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jun 22 10:05:11 BST 2018

For everyone's benefit, here is a set of the latest translation source
files.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 22/06/2018 08:06, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Maybe you have already explained it somewhere else and I have missed
> it, but I'm finding trouble getting the file to translate.
>
> http://zend.to/translators.php doesn't seem to guide me to the file to
> translate :-(
>
> Could you please add some more info for the translators?
>
> Regards.

'People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you
  repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe
  it.' - Walter Langer