[ZendTo] Beta testers and Translators -- please help! NEW VERSION IMMINENT

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jun 22 09:56:31 BST 2018

Manty,

You would need to install the latest version ideally, as that will
automatically pick up all changes to the text phrases to be translated.
But I can easily send you a set of the latest .po files, so you can see
what phrases are missing translations.

I'll send you that in a mo...

On 22/06/2018 08:06, Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Maybe you have already explained it somewhere else and I have missed
> it, but I'm finding trouble getting the file to translate.
>
> http://zend.to/translators.php doesn't seem to guide me to the file to
> translate :-(
>
> Could you please add some more info for the translators?
>
> Regards.

'Making machines do what you want requires only two qualities:
  1) Being slightly more stubborn that the computer, &
  2) Remembering that computers are electrified rocks.' - @JediJeremy