[ZendTo] Beta testers and Translators -- please help! NEW VERSION IMMINENT

Mr filesender jamesmm1 at gmx.com
Fri Jun 22 10:20:01 BST 2018

firstly, thank you for your work on this project.

i have used the installer to upgrade from 5.09-6 to 5.09-9 . the installer completed successfully. one thing to note is that it did not recognise 7.2 in place and reinstalled it. here is the output :

You have a version of PHP installed which is earlier than 7.2.
I need to totally remove that first,
along with packages that depend on it, as shown here:
  libapache2-mod-php7.2* php-common* php7.2* php7.2-cli* php7.2-common*
  php7.2-curl* php7.2-enchant* php7.2-gd* php7.2-imap* php7.2-intl*
  php7.2-json* php7.2-ldap* php7.2-mbstring* php7.2-mysql* php7.2-opcache*
  php7.2-readline* php7.2-sqlite3* php7.2-xml*

the environment is debian 9