[ZendTo] EXTERNAL: Re: External User Dropoffs Stuck on "Scanning for viruses..."

Ryan Stepalavich Ryan_Stepalavich at banksi.com
Thu Jun 14 18:58:40 BST 2018

Jules:

Got this in /var/log/apache2/error.log. Only happens when I'm anonymous.

"[Thu Jun 14 13:54:14.017696 2018] [:error] [pid 9290] [client 192.168.153.14:57151] PHP Warning:  filemtime(): stat failed for /opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.txt in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 1759, referer: https://zend.xxxx.com/req.php?req=683817487
[Thu Jun 14 13:57:15.588595 2018] [:error] [pid 9292] [client 192.168.153.14:57162] PHP Warning:  filemtime(): stat failed for /opt/zendto/config/internaldomains.txt in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 1759, referer: https://zend.xxxxx.com/req.php?req=683817487"

Permissions error on internaldomains.txt?

-Ryan