[ZendTo] unable to login

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jul 25 15:23:48 BST 2018

Jake,

The PHP notice you got shows that you haven't used
     /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade_preferences_php
and/or
     /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade_zendto_conf
to upgrade those files. Once you've upgraded your preferences.php and
zendto.conf files correctly, all the expected settings will be in them.

For AD authentication troubleshooting, please see
http://zend.to/activedirectory.php