[ZendTo] unable to login

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 15:19:23 BST 2018

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018, Sallee, Jake via ZendTo wrote:

> All:
>
> I'm having a weird issue in ZendTo version 5.02 with MS AD as the backend user DB.
>
> No one is able to login when they try they get:
>
> Authentication Error
> The username or password was incorrect.
>
> However I have verified my username and password and still I am not able to log in.
>
> I have been scouring the logs without much success.  the only thing I see is this when I get the error on login:

Is this an update from zendto 4 and did you do any restrictions of login
by group? If so, then the mechanism for AD groups has changed and doesn't
work in some setups.

In any case if you have group restrictions then try disabling them and see
if it makes a difference to whether you can log in.

	Michael Young