[ZendTo] Version number after update

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Wed Jul 4 09:38:27 BST 2018

John,

Unfortunately that section of output all comes from the post-install
scripts within the RPM/DEB packages. I can't put pauses in those.

Maybe straight after the actual RPM/DEB package installation, I should
tell the user again about the upgrade_* scripts and pause there for a
good while?

The version number is actually set in preferences.php. The
"upgrade_preferences_php" updates it for you.

Some organisations are very wary about giving away software version
number information to outsiders, so I let you easily change it to any
value you like if you are one of those types of organisation.