[ZendTo] Version number after update

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Tue Jul 3 21:56:05 BST 2018

Well silly me.

It looks like I must manually update the config and preferences after
using the installer to perform a version update:
   upgrade_preferences_php
   upgrade_zendto_conf

If that instruction was part of the lengthy output from the installer, I
missed it. . . . oh. Silly me. There it is the ssh buffer...

> To help you, there are tools for upgrading the preferences.php
> and zendto.conf files.
> Simply run
>     /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade_preferences_php
> and
>     /opt/zendto/bin/upgrade_zendto_conf
> and they will show you how to use them.

which appears to have been quickly pushed off the screen by the messages
about merging translation files.

How was I supposed to see those critical lines of instruction as they
flew past? Was there a pause I happy-clicked through?

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Department of Administration
State of Alaska