[ZendTo] phpfpm and 5.10-2

Richard H. Burns burnsr at william.jewell.edu
Tue Jul 3 01:33:21 BST 2018

I respect people having different opinions but disparaging comments about someone who is providing the software free seems to be a bridge too far. If you don’t like the software or the way it works please don’t ruin it for the rest of us. I applaud Jules work and his always pleasant attitude.

Speaking for myself, I most certainly do run a single VM for Zendto. I plan on keeping it that way.

Richard Burns
Server and Systems Administrator
Office 816.415.7633<tel:816.415.7633>
William Jewell College | www.jewell.edu<http://www.jewell.edu/>