[ZendTo] phpfpm and 5.10-2

bbrendon at gmail.com bbrendon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 23:28:04 BST 2018

I think you are crazy. That installer basically assumes you're running an
entire VM just for zendto. I would vote the installer works like other LAMP
apps. This script is like big brother.

1. apache - no thanks
2. mod_php. no thanks
3. ufw. no thanks
4. postfix. I like exim thanks.

I understand you're trying to make it easy, but you're also making it
harder for people like me.