[ZendTo] phpfpm and 5.10-2

Jules Field Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jul 2 09:17:22 BST 2018

BB,

To upgrade to 5.10, *please* use the ZendTo installer. This will upgrade
your system pretty safely (grab your PHP settings first though, as it
can't always avoid rewriting them from scratch), and install all the
things you actually need.

It pauses a lot along the way, and tells you what it's about to do, so
you can always pause it while you go and check something out, before
letting it continue.

On 01/07/2018 21:04, bbrendon--- via ZendTo wrote:
> Previously I was running 4.12 and didn't have any issues.
>
> I've updated to 5.10 and now I get errors about libsodium not being
> installed or enabled. I verified it was enabled but still get errors.
> For the moment I disabled encryption in the app as I don't need new
> features.
>
> I realize you don't test or run with phpfpm but just mentioning this
> in case you ever go there.
> -BB

How to stop time: kiss.
How to travel in time: read.