[ZendTo] Request for help for a new feature

Greg Marshall gmarsh at truman.edu
Tue Jan 16 17:10:59 GMT 2018

Font Awesome has a few options (probably about 10)
http://fontawesome.io/icons/ <http://fontawesome.io/icons/>
scroll down to "File Type Icons"

I think it meets every requirement except for maybe number 5... I'm not sure how many makes it worth the bother.

Greg

Greg Marshall
Web Services Manager
IT Services