[ZendTo] Upload from UNC path fails

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jan 15 14:12:59 GMT 2018

If you are running SELinux (run the command "sestatus" to find out),
then just looking at the filesystem permissions won't help you.
If "sestatus" says something like "enforcing", then try this command to
reset the SELinux rules on /var/zendto:
     restorecon -F -R /var/zendto
and then restart the web server.
Obviously you need to do all of that as root. :)

What version of what OS are you using? What version of ZendTo did you
upgrade *from*, and how?