[ZendTo] Upload from UNC path fails

Viktor Steinmann stony at stony.com
Mon Jan 15 12:54:06 GMT 2018

OK, I have updated to 4.99-6 and tried again with open JavaScript
console and different browsers.

The error is now much more specific:

Now I'm getting "Upload Error /  A unique directory to contain your
dropped-off files could not be created. Please notify the system
administrator."

The apache log file shows "PHP Warning:  mkdir(): No such file or
directory in
/var/www/html/my.domain.com/ZendTo-4.99-6/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line
1147, referer: https://my.domain.com/verify.php"

The line reads: "if ( mkdir($this->_dropboxDirectory."/$claimID",0700) ) {"

So I might have a rights issue on the file system. However all
directories belong to apache:apache (checked multiple times). Any hints
as where the permissions could be wrong?

Kind regards,

Viktor