[ZendTo] Upload from UNC path fails

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Jan 12 16:08:32 GMT 2018

Viktor,

The error message in the alert box is a "best guess" of the most likely
cause of why the upload failed.
It can fail for all sorts of reasons, a lot of them to do with security
restrictions imposed by web browsers on what JavaScript code can and
cannot do (and look at).

Take a look at your JavaScript console, as that is the only place
anything useful might be written.
I have tried to get the error message itself in JavaScript, but all I
ever get is "undefined" or "error".
Fat lot of use that is. :-(

Also, try it on a different browser.