[ZendTo] Upload from UNC path fails

Viktor Steinmann stony at stony.com
Mon Jan 15 14:42:58 GMT 2018

SELinux is not in use...

The OS is CentOS 7.4.1708 (x86_64)

I upgraded from the current release version (4.28-2 (working fine)) to
4.99-5 and now today to 4.99-6.

For the migration to 4.99-6 I unpacked the .tgz in a new directory and
manually adjusted the files in the /conf directory according to the
values in the original, working 4.28-2 configuration (manual
side-by-side comparison). My ZendTo installation runs in a symlink
configuration pointing to the correct version, so I just adjusted to
symlink to the new version afterwards. That allows me to switch back to
the old version fast, by just restoring the original symlink.

lrwxrwxrwx  1 apache apache   13 Jan 15 13:54 zendto -> ZendTo-4.28-2
drwxr-xr-x 12 apache apache 4096 Nov 21 11:19 ZendTo-4.28-2
drwxr-xr-x 12 apache apache 4096 Jan  9 13:21 ZendTo-4.99-5
drwxr-xr-x 12 apache apache 4096 Jan 12 17:04 ZendTo-4.99-6

I hope there's no hard-coded path called /var/zendto, because I adjusted
that in the variable NSSDROPBOX_DATA_DIR in preferences.php to adapt our
default server configuration.

I wonder if it would make any difference to let the "installer"-thingy
do it's job...?

Kind regards,

Viktor