[ZendTo] Migration woes

Giddings, Bret bret at essex.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 07:51:59 BST 2018

Hello,

I’m trying to do a migration from 3.71(!!) to the latest version. Using information at http://jul.es/pipermail/zendto/2014-February/002309.html, I have successfully been able to port the DB (sqlite2 to sqlite3) and dropped off files from the older server to a new one. This lets me pick up files that we’re previously on the old server. However, when trying to drop off anything on the new server, I am getting an error of

Database Error

Database failure writing authentication key. Please notify the system administrator.

In the GUI and

Error: failed to add authdata for bret at essex.ac.uk to authtable

In the zendto.log. I’ve checked that the authtable structure is the same between versions and can insert the data that DBWriteAuthData attempts to write if I interact with the DB via the command line.

Have I missed anything?

Thanks,

Bret