[ZendTo] Running ZendTo on openSUSE or SLES

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed May 17 16:57:05 BST 2017

Ken,

I don't really support the appliance VM images any more, sorry.

You're far better off with the installer. It runs the 8 stages in turn,
and reads lib/functions.sh at the start to setup all sorts of
environment variables and shell functions it uses later on during each
stage. If you look in the CentOS&RedHat subdirectory within the
installer, you'll see the rpm-based installation stages. I've put in a
fair amount of commenting, so I can remember what it does and how! :-)

The complicated bit is rebuilding PHP to support >2GB uploads. If SLES
or openSUSE happen to have PHP 7 available, then you can skip all of
that and just install the RPMs needed.