[ZendTo] Running ZendTo on openSUSE or SLES

bbrendon at gmail.com bbrendon at gmail.com
Tue May 16 22:21:36 BST 2017

It'll run on pretty much any lamp stack.
http://zend.to/handroll.php

Those instructions are a bit dated looking. Your best bet is probably to
get the install script and manually follow it for your environment... which
is exactly what I did last time I did an update because I also don't run
the appliance.

-BB