[ZendTo] IE changes broke uploads

Thu Jun 8 00:37:01 BST 2017

Hi,

as far as I remember Microsoft browsers enable 'Compatibility Mode' for
all intranet sites.
Intranet sites are detected either by IP, fqdn or if excluded from proxy
(if a proxy is set up).

By default in MS browsers all intranet sites are displayed in
compatibility mode (... to make that good old intranet apps run without
problems...).
So often time such sites will be automatically displayed in IE6/IE7
compatibility mode and therefor do not work as expected.

Because I had similar issues where the compatibility mode made me crazy
until I found out about the above, it might also help you.

But as always your problem could have a totally different cause but
would be nice to hear from you if the cause is found.

Kind regards

Peter