[ZendTo] IE changes broke uploads

Kash, Howard M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) howard.m.kash.civ at mail.mil
Wed Jun 7 20:49:44 BST 2017

Recent GPO changes at our site for IE 11 on Windows 7 has caused uploads to stop working.  After clicking "Drop off Files", the upload pop-up appears but the progress bar doesn't show any progress and the page freezes.  In the debugger it reports "'FormData' is undefined".  Uploads work if Document mode is set to "Edge" instead of "7 (default)" in the developers tools Emulation tab.  A Google search brings up lots of similar issues, for example:

   http://onicodeline.blogspot.com/2013/06/replace-jquery-formdata-for-file-upload.html

Anyone know of a fix on the ZendTo side as I doubt we'll be able to revert the GPO settings.

Thanks,
Howard