[ZendTo] reCAPTCHA issue

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jan 12 18:45:40 GMT 2017

Derek,

I have hopefully just fixed this in the new beta.
Please can you try the new beta release and let me know how you get on.

There are 3 template files that have changed: header.tpl, verify.tpl and
pickupcheck.tpl.

On 11/01/2017 16:57, Pedrosi, Derek G. wrote:

> Looking for clues as to my why reCAPTCHA is not working, it simply
> does not appear.
>
> I’ve went to google and created an account for the URL that I’ve given
> zendto.
>
> I’ve got a “Site key” and a “Secret key” from google.
>
> In /opt/zendto/config/preferneces.php…
>
> 'captcha' => 'google',
>
> I’ve added site key to the public key field and secret key to the
> private key field.
>
> 'recaptchaPublicKey' => 'yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYY',
>
> 'recaptchaPrivateKey' => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXX’,
>
> And …
>
> 'recaptchaInvisible' => FALSE,
>
> 'recaptchaLanguage' => 'en',
>
> When I to go a reCAPTCHA zendto page, like Pickup Files, there is no
> reCAPTCHA.  It is blank, just the “pick up” button appears.
>
> If I click pickup, I get an error, as if I’ve entered an invalid
> reCAPTCHA.
>
> The only thing I’m doing a bit differently now, is that I’m currently
> using a self-signed SSL cert.  but I do not think that should make a
> difference.
>
> Anything I can do to debug this?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> derek

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Talent is God-given ... be humble;
  fame is man-given ... be grateful;
  conceit is self-given ... be careful.' - John Wooden