[ZendTo] reCAPTCHA issue

Pedrosi, Derek G. pedrosi at millercanfield.com
Wed Jan 11 19:21:51 GMT 2017

I use Chrome, but IE yields the same results.

derek

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 1:54 PM
To: ZendTo Users
Subject: Re: [ZendTo] reCAPTCHA issue

Hi,

I had similar problems with Microsoft Internet Explorer the solution for me was to make sure that compatibility mode is not enabled. IE enables it automatically for sites it thinks are local.

So if you are on IE give it a try!

Greets

Peter

via Smartphone