[ZendTo] AD auth

Pedrosi, Derek G. pedrosi at millercanfield.com
Wed Feb 8 14:59:37 GMT 2017

Here is mine, it works wonderfully...
//
  'authenticator'             => 'AD',
  'authLDAPBaseDN1'           => array('OU=Users-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,dc=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,dc=com'),
  'authLDAPServers1'          => array('dc1dc.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com','dc2dc.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com','dc3dc.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com'),
  'authLDAPAccountSuffix1'    => '',
  'authLDAPUseSSL1'           => false,

  'authLDAPBindUser1'         => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\svc-zendto',
  'authLDAPBindPass1'         => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
  'authLDAPOrganization1'     => 'My ORG',
  'authLDAPBaseDN2'           => '',
  'authLDAPServers2'          => array(),
  'authLDAPAccountSuffix2'    => '',
  'authLDAPUseSSL2'           => false,
  'authLDAPBindUser2'         => '',
  'authLDAPBindPass2'         => '',
  'authLDAPOrganization2'     => '',

  // If you are not using this 2nd set of settings for a 2nd AD forest,
  // do not comment them out, but instead set them to be empty.
  'authLDAPBaseDN2'           => '',
  // Set
  //     'authLDAPServers2' => array(),
  // if you only have to search 1 AD forest/domain.
  'authLDAPServers2'          => array(),
  'authLDAPAccountSuffix2'    => '',
  'authLDAPUseSSL2'           => false,
  'authLDAPBindUser2'         => '',