[ZendTo] AD auth

Sheehan, Patrick psheehan at horizonhouse.com
Tue Feb 7 19:02:29 GMT 2017

Hello all - I'm trying to use the AD auth and I am able to bind to my DC but no matter what I put as the BaseDN I cannot get it to work Authentication Error The username or password is incorrect. Simple one domain environment and the BaseDN I use is for the standard Users container so it looks like this CN=Users,DC=mydomain,DC=com. What am I missing? I have check the user account I'm testing to verify password.

Thanks

Patrick Sheehan
Senior IT Support Analyst / Network Administrator
psheehan at horizonhouse.com<http://psheehan@horizonhouse.com/>
Horizon House Publications, Inc.
685 Canton Street
Norwood, MA  02062
(781) -619-1937<tel:%28781%29%20-619-1937>