[ZendTo] AD auth

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Feb 9 11:17:52 GMT 2017

Patrick,

And also, I strongly recommend reading
     http://zend.to/activedirectory.php
if you haven't done so already. The ldapsearch command will do the same
as the ZendTo code is doing, so once you've got that producing sensible
information, you should find things start to work.

On 08/02/2017 14:59, Pedrosi, Derek G. wrote:

> Here is mine, it works wonderfully…
>
> //
>
> 'authenticator'             => 'AD',
>
> 'authLDAPBaseDN1'           =>
> array('OU=Users-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,dc=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,dc=com'),
>
> 'authLDAPServers1'          =>
> array('dc1dc.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com','dc2dc.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com','dc3dc.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com'),
>
> 'authLDAPAccountSuffix1'    => '',
>
> 'authLDAPUseSSL1'           => false,
>
> 'authLDAPBindUser1'         => 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\svc-zendto',
>
> 'authLDAPBindPass1'         => 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx',
>
> 'authLDAPOrganization1'     => ‘My ORG',
>
> 'authLDAPBaseDN2'           => '',
>
> 'authLDAPServers2'          => array(),
>
> 'authLDAPAccountSuffix2'    => '',
>
> 'authLDAPUseSSL2'           => false,
>
> 'authLDAPBindUser2'         => '',
>
> 'authLDAPBindPass2'         => '',
>
> 'authLDAPOrganization2'     => '',
>
>   // If you are not using this 2nd set of settings for a 2nd AD forest,
>
>   // do not comment them out, but instead set them to be empty.
>
> 'authLDAPBaseDN2'           => '',
>
>   // Set
>
>   // 'authLDAPServers2' => array(),
>
>   // if you only have to search 1 AD forest/domain.
>
> 'authLDAPServers2'          => array(),
>
> 'authLDAPAccountSuffix2'    => '',
>
> 'authLDAPUseSSL2'           => false,
>
> 'authLDAPBindUser2'         => '',
>
> 'authLDAPBindPass2'         => '',
>
> 'authLDAPOrganization2'     => '',

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'The past is supposed to be a place of reference, not a place of
residence! There is a reason why your car has a big windshield and
a small rearview mirror. You are supposed to keep your eyes on where
you are going, and just occasionally check out where you have been.'
   - Willie Jolley