[ZendTo] Zendto feature requests

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Apr 1 18:10:45 BST 2017

Kris, Thomas,

On 31/03/2017 17:59, Kris Lou wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 5:29 AM, TEXIER Thomas <thomas.texier at anses.fr
> <mailto:thomas.texier at anses.fr>> wrote:
>
>     For people invited (not logged users) to pick-up or drop-off
>     files: an option to hide information like IP address (network
>     information), number of downloads and dates, etc.
>

> This would be nice.  As an anecdote, I had a user put a large number
> of addresses in the recipient field in a single drop off, and we
> unfortunately found out that all of that data (including IP addresses)
> was public to all involved.  This was obviously a training issue, but
> it's something that happened.

I think you'll find (I haven't recently had a chance to check it behaves
exactly how it should!) that in preferences.php you change the setting
'showRecipsOnPickup'   => FALSE,
then it should stop doing that.
It should still show the Recipients (and the pickup log information) for
the sender, admins and logged in users.

I'll add some documentation for this setting! (oops, sorry about that)
I will also change the default to FALSE (it currently defaults to TRUE).

Biscay: Northwesterly 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8 at first in south,
decreasing 4. Rough, occasionally very rough at first, becoming moderate
later. Thundery showers. Good occasionally moderate.