[ZendTo] [Non-DoD Source] Re: confirmation of downloads

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Apr 1 18:14:19 BST 2017

Howard,

Indeed! (I assume you meant $texcontent to read $textcontent :-)

That's fixed for you now and in the latest released beta.

On 31/03/2017 20:08, Kash, Howard M CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) wrote:
>> But I'm having the same problem as Thomas Texier with 4.24-5 - non-html
>> dropoff emails are blank.  I did not install any of the *_html.tpl files.
> I believe line 1155 of NSSDropbox.php should be $texcontent rather than
> $content.
>

> Howard

Biscay: Northwesterly 5 to 7, occasionally gale 8 at first in south,
decreasing 4. Rough, occasionally very rough at first, becoming moderate
later. Thundery showers. Good occasionally moderate.