[ZendTo] [Non-DoD Source] Re: confirmation of downloads

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat Apr 1 17:59:17 BST 2017

Howard,

I've just fixed the empty emails bug.
This would only show if you continued using the old email code (which
happens if you leave 'SMTPserver' set to '' in preferences.php).

Configuring the SMTP settings in preferences.php triggers the use of the
new code, which can send either plain-text or plain-text+HTML emails.

One other advantage of the new email code is you don't need to setup
sendmail or Postfix at all. You don't even need them to be installed at all.

For the error in your log: that would imply picking up dropoffs doesn't
work at all.
Is that the case?