[ZendTo] Unable to write to DB

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 14 09:39:52 GMT 2016

Dariusz,

I've got a potential fix. Edit /opt/zendto/lib/Timestamp.php and you'll
find a line which looks roughly like this:

return strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S',$timeSinceEpoch);

The change is that the old line had %z on the end of the string passed
to strftime(). Remove the %z and try it again.

Let me know how you get on.

On 11/11/2016 14:29, Dariusz Radoszek wrote:
> On 11/11/2016 6:42 AM, Jules wrote:
>> If you
>>       select * from file;
>> does it list all the files, including recent ones?
> mysql> select * from file;
> Empty set (0.01 sec)
>
> But I don't have any existing dropoffs there so I think it should be
> empty. And I can't add anything new because of that error.
>
>> I'm wondering if it's a MySQL permissions problem. Can you use
>> /opt/zendto/bin/adduser.php to add a user to the "usertable"?
>> If it lets you, then do
>>       select * from usertable;
>> to check your new user is actually there.
> Yes I can add new user and it shows in usertable and can login trough web.
>
> It stopped working after I upgraded from MySQL 5.5 to 5.6. I didn't
> change anything else.

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy
  action.' - Ian Fleming