[ZendTo] question regarding change of relay server

David Parham dparham at cshlaw.com
Thu Nov 10 17:56:42 GMT 2016

Hey I changed my postfix/Main.cf file relay host to be a new mail server, from a decommissioned server ip to the correct ip. Yet now it turns out that our Fileshare [zendto] cannot even ping the new server. Anyone know how to change the routing table to enable the fileshare/zendto server to use the other nw adapter? It uses one currently that goes directly outside. I need it to go to the other nw adapter.

Let me know the best way to get this question out. Thx for being there!

Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP
David Parham
Systems Analyst

P  +19198638828
F  +19198633427

5420 Wade Park Blvd. Suite 300
Raleigh, NC  27607

Post Office Box 27808
Raleigh, NC 27611-7808

WWW.CSHLAW.COM

Confidentiality Notice:  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone at +18008494444 or by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic, paper, or otherwise.).