[ZendTo] question regarding change of relay server

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Nov 11 12:46:42 GMT 2016

This depends entirely on what version of Unix/Linux you are using.
There are plenty of resources out there that will help you with your
network configuration on a Linux box.
You may just need to change the default gateway to the router address
for the internal network. If you want to use both network interfaces at
the same time, then you're going to have to be careful about how you set
up your routes.

On 10/11/2016 17:56, David Parham wrote:

> Hey I changed my postfix/Main.cf file relay host to be a new mail
> server, from a decommissioned server ip to the correct ip. Yet now it
> turns out that our Fileshare [zendto] cannot even ping the new server.
> Anyone know how to change the routing table to enable the
> fileshare/zendto server to use the other nw adapter? It uses one
> currently that goes directly outside. I need it to go to the other nw
> adapter.
>
> Let me know the best way to get this question out. Thx for being there!
>
> Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP <http://www.cshlaw.com/>
> *David Parham*
> /Systems Analyst/
>
> *P# +19198638828
> F# +19198633427
>
> 5420 Wade Park Blvd. Suite 300
> Raleigh, NC 27607
>
> Post Office Box 27808
> Raleigh, NC 27611-7808 *
>
> Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP <http://www.cshlaw.com> Cranfill Sumner
> & Hartzog LLP
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cranfill-sumner-&-hartzog-llp>
> Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP <https://twitter.com/cshlaw> Cranfill
> Sumner & Hartzog LLP <https://www.facebook.com/CSHLaw>
>
> WWW.CSHLAW.COM <http://WWW.CSHLAW.COM>
>

> *_Confidentiality Notice_: If you are not the intended recipient of
> this message, you are not authorized to intercept, read, print,
> retain, copy, forward, or disseminate this communication. This
> communication may contain information that is proprietary,
> attorney/client privileged, attorney work product, confidential or
> otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this
> message in error, please notify the sender immediately either by phone
> at +18008494444 or by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this
> message (electronic, paper, or otherwise). *

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'I have lost friends, some by death ... others through sheer inability
  to cross the street.' - Virginia Woolf