[ZendTo] Upload error

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Nov 14 09:38:13 GMT 2016

Rajib,

Many thanks for that! I've taken a look through the code, and there
shouldn't be any nasty consequences of the Timestamp.php change.
And yes, 32 is far too short for a mime type these days, thanks for
spotting that one.

On 12/11/2016 17:42, Rajib Sarkar wrote:
> Jules,  Fixed the issue today.  You might want to fix it at your end
> for other users
>
> 1 Please increase the field length of mimetype column in table "File"
> to 256 it is currently at 32
>
> 2.  change the time code in timestamp.php
>  return strftime('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S',$timeSinceEpoch);
>
> This might be a typical problem in MySQL.  but was able to dropoff and
> pick up  :)
>
> Thanks

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy
  action.' - Ian Fleming