[ZendTo] Username Locked Out Forever

Stewart Campbell Stewart.Campbell at pulsion.co.uk
Mon Aug 22 09:16:59 BST 2016

Thanks Jules

FYI - the lack of an SPF record for the zend.to domain is causing messages posted to this mailing list to fail if the sending domain has implemented DMARC. If you add an SPF record to zend.to showing where mail can be sent from there should be no more problems.

Also, did you see my other message about an XSS vulnerability?

Thanks,
Stewart.