[ZendTo] Username Locked Out Forever

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Aug 19 17:13:41 BST 2016

Stewart,

Oops! I'll take a look into this one as soon as I can. I suspect you're
right, but I want to walk it through the code manually to confirm.

Thanks!
Jules.

On 19/08/2016 16:41, Stewart Campbell wrote:

> In MySQL->DBLoginlogLength we have the following query
>
> $query = sprintf("SELECT count(*) FROM loginlog
>
>                     WHERE username = '%s' AND created > '%u'",
>
> $this->database->real_escape_string(strtolower($user)),
>
>                    $since);
>
> The trouble is, $since is passed (in
> NSSDropbox->userFromAuthentication at least) from the preferences.php
> file which in my config is set to 86400. So we are basically saying
> where the username is in the loginlog table from 1970.
>
> I think this needs to be changed to (time() - $since). I see the same
> function in SQLLite & SQLLite3.php files. Not sure if this is a
> similar problem.

Julian Field MEng MBCS CITP CEng

'Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.
  Teach a man to fish, and he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day.'
    - Anon