[ZendTo] Username Locked Out Forever

Stewart Campbell Stewart.Campbell at pulsion.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 16:41:03 BST 2016

In MySQL->DBLoginlogLength we have the following query

$query = sprintf("SELECT count(*) FROM loginlog
                    WHERE username = '%s' AND created > '%u'",
                   $this->database->real_escape_string(strtolower($user)),
                   $since);

The trouble is, $since is passed (in NSSDropbox->userFromAuthentication at least) from the preferences.php file which in my config is set to 86400. So we are basically saying where the username is in the loginlog table from 1970.

I think this needs to be changed to (time() - $since). I see the same function in SQLLite & SQLLite3.php files. Not sure if this is a similar problem.